Thursday, November 19, 2009
Roasted Red Potatoes
It doesn't get any easier or tastier than this!
1/2 lb red potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
course salt (Fleur de Sel is prefect)
fresh ground pepper
fresh chopped parsley or sliced green onion for garnish
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Rinse potatoes and cut into quarters. You could also cut into wedges for mojo style potatoes.
3. Toss potatoes with olive oil.
4. Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, turning about 1/2 way through cooking.
6. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with course salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss well.
7. Place in serving dish and top with chopped parsley or green onion.
Note: Use the same recipe for new baby potatoes, fingerling potatoes and sweet potatoes!