Wednesday, June 2, 2010

On Vacation - A Pictorial

On Wednesday I will be spending the night here:



Thursday I will be flying here:



Friday I will be dining here:



It's owned by:



From:



Saturday morning I will be driving to:



And staying here:



I'll be there till the following Saturday. I might go here:



But most of the time I'll be here:



Or here:



And I'm going to eat here:



Because it looks fun.

And I'm going to eat lots of:



Especially:



And drink lots of:



While sitting on the:



See you in a couple weeks!

All photos from the 'net via Google Images.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation, while I'm going through Hell.

    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so, so envious. It all looks so beautiful and summer-like. Very different than Vancouver currently! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks like fun - especially dinner at Susur Lee's restaurant! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails